Try this fun DIY for wedding favors. Use personal sayings and pictures to create one of a kind upcycled favors for your guests.
· Bottle caps – Twist-off caps are better than conventional ones because they don’t bend when removed.
· Spray paint – Your choice in color
· Magnet strips – With adhesive backing
· Resin or clear apoxy – found at your local craft store
· Glitter, Paper Flowers or any other items
Spray paint bottle caps desired color
Print off sayings or pictures and cut them out. You can also use a 1″ circle cutter to get an exact fit of the bottle cap!
Place your sayings, photos, paper flowers, glitter etc. inside the bottle caps.
Cover a work surface to protect it from spills. Lay the caps on the surface and following manufacturer’s instructions for clear casting resin, fill each bottle cap to just below the rim. Let dry overnight.
After the clear resin has fully dried attach the magnets to the back of the bottle caps.